Pages

My favorite football team

My favorite football team
Terang teranglah gambar ni terang sebenarnya kitorang gelap gelap je

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Mad and a wish :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaa !

Assalamualaikum :)

Okay sambung . Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Why this iium community cannot go to Twitter and Facebook ? Why ? Are 'they' trying to avoid us from un-useful thing .

Why is this happen during examination week :/
 [Kelip kelip mata] Umi , i've nvr be naughty :( iium community is bullying me . Hewhew T___T

I've smthing to say to someone but I cannot tell that person just because I cannot serve to Twitter 
v(ಥ ̯ ಥ)v

So I'll just jot it here , in this belly belly blog -- yeah , if it is here so it is for everyone . Ebelibadi maa -- oh ape tu -.- And especially for u my friend :)

La Tahzan . Usaha dah , doa jgn putus dan twkl itu pasti :) Ana sndiri pun tk trjamin boleh jwb Math dgn Physic jdi mari doa bersama . Sujud bersama :) InsyaAllah . Innalahama'ana ! Jyeah . erk -- krikk krikk

Currently fighting for the best for Maths and Physics and if I still like play around at the playground I'll repeat maybe one or two subject during the short sem . So , Aisyah . Do not hurt Umi and Abah's heart . Don't kill urself and your precious time for the short sem . Just , love your heart :)

Let's do it !

No comments: