Pages

My favorite football team

My favorite football team
Terang teranglah gambar ni terang sebenarnya kitorang gelap gelap je

Monday 30 January 2012

I Love You Ols :)

Assalamualaikum :)


                  
 I am typing here today to say thank you to all my beloved second family :) Look at the photos of 6 pretty women on the right side ~ YAYANG . sejuk je hati kan :D I love them . I love them ya Allah :') I don't know where can I find friends like them . Friends that always show me the right path in my life , always bring me back to Allah everytime I feel bad . I am so grateful to have them . Ya Allah , don't take them from me , but if one of us are fated to leave this world , take me first . Maybe it sounds silly and nonsense and selfish but ... i think it's more better .


29th of January : I'll never forget this date . We went to Masjid Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah together for Kuliah Maghrib by Ustaz Azhar Idrus . I never thought that I would have friends that will bring me to this place . I love to be there but I never thought it would be with them ~ 5orang okay . 5 orang kawan yg sudi and sentiasa ajak aku ke arah yg mulia :) bukan seorang tpi 5 orang . I hope we will get barakah for everything we did together . Nana , we miss you . Cepat balik la weh :p korang , sincerely from the most deeper part of my heart ~ aceh dah hentam kromo ; I Love You Ols !<3

p/s : korang , ade touching ka ? haha :p