Pages

My favorite football team

My favorite football team
Terang teranglah gambar ni terang sebenarnya kitorang gelap gelap je

Wednesday 2 January 2013

This is not a love matter

Lagu Ayat Ayat Cinta berkumandang . Berdentum menghentam gegendang , memanah masuk ke hati

Tak , ana tak jiwang . Serious , this is not a love matter :D There is no one to think of pun kan . So , get jealous with me

Tweeted with KR and PKR just now really bring back memories in my head like a reel of film . What we did , what we laugh for , what we cried for , what we mad for , what we sacrificed for . We went through it together . They never leave me . Never

I just can't imagine how i'm gonna let one of them go abroad . Two (act three) of us will go . I really hope to send them to the airport and -- after that I will definitely go to the toilet and cry . Yes , 95.99% I guarantee unless I am so ready with it .

Aku tak tau mana nak cari member mcm korang (cliche gila ayat) . Jaga diri tau :')  Ini nota cinta dr aku ! :D

Semoga kita semua sentiasa di bawah pimpinan dan rahmat-Nya . Semoga kita semua terus menjadi pemimpin , khalifah di atas muka bumi , da'ie dan hamba Allah yg baik . Ya Allah , berikanlah kami kejayaan dunia dan akhirat . Amin

No comments: