Pages

My favorite football team

My favorite football team
Terang teranglah gambar ni terang sebenarnya kitorang gelap gelap je

Wednesday 21 May 2014

I just wanna pass...

You know that feeling when everybody said "Alhamdulillah dah grad CFS" while they don't even get the result yet . I can say those people are very lucky because they never fail.

I have one killer subject , this final sem. I feel like dying everytime I have quizzes or examination for this subject. I can't score this one subject. I have tried but I always fail. I tried everything that I could but yeah people will say my effort is not enough. Maybe because I don't have the heart to learn that subject anymore. I'm a slow learner for this subject. People said, "Belajar kerana Allah, insyaAllah" Haah memang tapi rezeki kita kalau bukan dekat situ takde jugak no matter how hard we try. Malang, aku sedar lambat aku takleh carry subjek ni. All I can do is go on with this subject to the level I can get rid of it.

Orang kata, "Kau dah usaha, yakin dengan Allah. Allah kan ada." Setiap kali aku risau , aku rasa berdosa dengan Allah sbb macam tak yakin yg dia dengar doa aku nak lulus.

Korang, untuk subjek ni orng lain harapkan A. Dapat B pun dah menangis. Aku ? Aku nak lulus je weh. Aku tak harap banyak. Subjek ilmu hisab ni buat aku rasa kira bulu kambing pun lagi best.

DoTa.
Doa and Tawakal. I need your du'a too buddies. Thanks :)

Yakin dengan Allah, Aisyah. Yakin. Yakin! InsyaAllah

No comments: