Pages

My favorite football team

My favorite football team
Terang teranglah gambar ni terang sebenarnya kitorang gelap gelap je

Saturday 11 May 2013

Rejab

I skipped 2 important meeting . I have to do so or else another nightmare will turn into reality

Lose my appetite almost 1month plus & I dont know why . Umi seems to be worry bcse i'm not a very healthy kid anymore since I were hospitalized 2yrs back

Of course me worry about my finals now with that only that much of carry marks

Last year I were careless and do not grab the opportunity to fast on 1st Rejab & I promise with myself to do it this yr . Since I lose my appetite so my stomach is not in good state . Only had soup w/out rice for my dinner yesterday , skip lunch as I had took my breakfast . So what happen is I almost gave up from fasting but I try to hold on since it is only once a yr eventhough my stomach  . Keep calm & fasting :D gitu jaaah . I really want to begin Rejab with good start & keep it up until Ramadhan . I've been very busy with dunyawi stuff these few months so I try to make up my relationship with Allah and his creature

One more I wanna remind . Do not simply believe all hadith about the benefits of bulan Rejab & Syaaban . Just do your ibadah as u want to achieve 'Mardhatillah' (Redha Allah) bcse people nowadays love to spread fake hadith . Unknowledgeable people like me just got to be careful :) No worry , it does have their own speciality :)

I feel exhausted . Need some rest . Pray for me ! Assalamualaikum :)

No comments: