Pages

My favorite football team

My favorite football team
Terang teranglah gambar ni terang sebenarnya kitorang gelap gelap je

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Badaaaai

Assalamualaikum

First,
I am deactivating my Twitter with a reason . I realised that I start tweeting something unbeneficial . I worried that I'll tweet something more unnecessary so I decided to deactivate for the time being until my heart & mind is in good condition to think what I need to tweet & what don't .

Second,
I cannot deny that my emotion is unstable . I can't control my temper most of the time . My relationship with my work team (other than INTECHSS & PEPIAS) are a bit loose . I'm not as friendly as I used to -- for this time . I was too tired. It's my fault for not managing my time efficiently. Stress . Yes , too stress . Sometimes , I can't control my mood in INTECHSS meeting . I prefer to keep silence until the limit that I need to talk. I'm so sorry guys

I'm so sure that my relationship with human is not so good because me not keeping my relationship with Allah in comfortable zone like before . Astaghfirullahalazim T-T I can feel the gap that me , myself make it. Aisyah , jaga semua hak !

Third,
Final exam is just around the corner . There are still a lot of things hanging , undone . Bad for you, Aisyah . You better watch out .

Fourth,
Usrah PEPIAS just now was discussing about Dilema Exam . All point were kinda 'menikam nikam' kalbu although I was rushing (not so rush pun) here and there settling something

Fifth,
Something happened that effect one of my subject . Not so effected la but for a student who is not so clever like me it is very important T-T

I'm tired. I wanna go home . I want to meet Farhana .Manja ? Cakaplah nak cakap manja pun , at least tk manja dgn bukan sepatutnya . Dengan fmly & Fanaa je kot -- haa tengok emo lgi. Bye

Bila takde kerja dicari , bila busy melepeh , Aisyah -.-

No comments: